Friday, December 14, 2007
Friday Fill Ins #12
Fill in the lyrics...with the correct ones or ones of your own. Have fun!
1. Away in a manger, no room for a cell phone. Turn those damn things off! Can't you see he's sleeping!
2. Dashing through the snow, in a Goblin Engineered Turbo Steam-Powered Gyro-Copter, once I get enough Hardened Adamantite Bars.
3. Hark! The herald angels need to get into the bathroom. Damn it, Hark! You can't hog the shower all day.
4. It's coming on Christmas to take me away to the land of the people who can't think of anything clever to say.
5. When I was small I believed in Santa Claus, though I knew it was a cheap ploy by my parents to make me be good for once.
6. That Christmas magic's brought this tale and made me fall fast asleep. Though it might have been the booze.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sinking my teeth into one of my mom's rice crispy cookies, tomorrow my plans include going to see The Golden Compass (finally!) and Sunday, I want to catch up on my sleep and watch more Season 4 episodes of The Wire!
Many thanks to my husband, Anjin, who helped me considerably with this week's Fill In meme.