This week’s question is suggested by Island Editions:Do you have a favorite book, now out of print, that you would like to see become available again?
I am afraid that at this very moment, I cannot think of one. There certainly have been books I have wanted to read that are out of print, but none I can count as a favorite since I have not ever read them. Usually when I come across a book I would like to try that is no longer available, my first stop is Amazon.com to see if someone is selling it used. I also make an effort to search the local used bookstores and perhaps other internet resources.
Amy tagged me for the Five Things Meme, and so I thought I'd play along now since my Booking Through Thursday response leaves a lot to be desired.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Planning my wedding.
2. Choosing the material and bead work for my wedding dress.
3. Settling into my new job and life outside of school.
4. Working long hours.
5. Finishing the last of my Christmas shopping.
5 Things on my T0-Do List today:
1. Remember to pack and take lunch with me to work. (I still forgot.)
2. Train the new supervisor.
3. Meet with my manager for my individual conference. (My manager ended up canceling, deciding she wants to take me out to lunch later in the month.)
4. Get Christmas gifts ready so that my husband can take them to the post office tomorrow to mail.
5. Go to bed early.
5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Remodel my house.
2. Make sure my "new" house has a nice cozy library.
3. Put away for retirement.
4. Buy my husband the top of the line gaming computer.
5. Hire a professional landscaper to completely redo the yard.
5 Things I'll never wear again (or have never worn):
1. Spiked heels
2. Footie pajamas
3. A bikini bathing suit
4. A lampshade
5. Saran wrap
5 Favorite Toys:
2. My computer
4. Cribbage board
5. Feather duster
If you have not yet played along, consider yourself tagged!