1. I always wanted to have a home library filled with books that I have read and want to read, a comfy spot to settle in and read, a desk where I can sit when I want to write a letter or visit my favorite litblogs on my computer, and a window overlooking a beautiful mountain lake.
2. I really hate it when I reach the last chapter of a book and I have to stop reading.
3. My best friend is also a reader.
4. In high school I was an editor for the school's creative writing magazine.
5. My greatest fear is being stuck waiting without anything to read.
6. My dream job is to be a well-known and respected author or maybe a professional book buyer. Although sometimes, I think opening a cozy used bookstore would be nice too. Since it's only a dream, maybe I could do all three and have my dream library.
7. Some people really should take the time to open a book and read. They might actually enjoy it.
8. My favorite author is a gifted storyteller with an eye for detail and the ability to create characters that come to life off the very pages in which they are written.