1. Once I was finished managing the last crisis of the day at the office, I was more than ready to go home and start the weekend.
2. I am tired of being sick.
3. Today at work I definitely earned my paycheck--and then some.
4. What's up with her hair? Do you think she's knows it got blown all about?
5. If I make a mistake, I admit I am wrong and try and fix it.
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought immediately of my last blog entry and wondered if I should change the wording on one of my 7 Oddball things least it be misunderstood. I still had twenty minutes left before my alarm went off but was unable to fall back asleep because I kept worrying about that post.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to curling up on the couch with a mug of hot chocolate, watching a movie while cuddled up with the dog and cat, and waiting for my darling husband to call to say he arrived safely at his destination; tomorrow my plans include pruning my TBR collection and doing some much needed house cleaning; and Sunday, I want to spend the day reading in between loads of laundry and enjoy the evening with my husband!