1. I'm looking forward to figuring out which book I am going to read next and diving right in. (It shouldn't be this hard! This is what comes from having too many choices . . . )
2. Alaska in the summertime is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.
3. I've fallen in love with my husband over and over again through the years. I do not know how I got so lucky (and no, I'm not saying this because I want to go to the bookstore this weekend).
4. Six of one just is not enough when it comes to fresh out of the oven tortilla chips.
5. Addiction to books, you say? I have an addiction to books? Me? Nah!
6. The dry weather and wind crack me up! (and not in a good way--thank you to whoever invented lotion.)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cozying up with a good book; tomorrow my plans include taking in a movie and dragging my husband to the pet store to buy food for the dog and Sunday, I want to watch Lost and Chuck and get in some more reading time!
Alice tagged me for the Page 123 meme that has been floating around, and I thought this would be the perfect time to play.
Open the book to page 123.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post the next three sentences.
Tag five people.
It just so happens that the book nearest me has more than 123 pages, but page 123 happens to be the end of a chapter, and so not a full page. Thankfully, there are enough sentences to fit the criteria of this meme. Only just.
"That'll warm ya."
Warm me? My God, it suffused me, it seeped into my bones in ways I'd never felt before.
--page 123 of Moonlight Downs by Adrian Hyland
If you want to play along and have not already, consider yourself tagged!
Dancin' Fool convinced me to offer up a glimpse of what I might look like. It turned out to be quite accurate (not really, no), and it was fun to put together (this, at least, is true!).