1. Snowdrops are very rare around here. (At first I thought snowdrops had something to do with the white cold stuff that comes down in the mountains. We actually got a tiny bit of snow on Thursday in the city where I work. Everyone scrambled to the windows to see the foreign sight.)
2. I'm going to have a little something for dessert now.
3. The Rose is a song whose lyrics have meaning to me. (This was an especially difficult one because music is so important to me and many songs have special meaning in my life.)
4. Just one sip and I fall flat on my face.
5. Snuggled up under the covers in bed with a book and my husband and animals by my side is where I'm happiest.
6. I believe that making mistakes is a necessary part of life.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on my sleep; tomorrow my plans include
My friend Aarti over at BookLust tagged me for the 123 Meme. Yes, I did this one last week, but it just happens to be one of those memes you can do over and over again and come up with a different response each time.
This also gives me the opportunity to thank Lynne for sending me a copy of Anita Shreve's All He Ever Wanted, which arrived in today's mail. Thanks, Lynne!
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the next three sentences
"Yes," I said, "that might be wise."