- Grab your current read.
- Let the book fall open to a random page.
- Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12. NO SPOILERS!
- Share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from (that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given).
- Leave a link to the blog post where you’ve shared your “Teaser" in the comments to the week's TUESDAY TEASER post at Should Be Reading.
- If you don’t have a blog, share the teaser in a comment on that week’s “Teaser” post.
From beyond her eastern wall, Sivakami hears the young witch's slightly muffled voice: "Move away from my door with your dirty talk!"
The boys escape towards town, yelping with shared fear and collective bravado like skinny yellow pi-dogs.
~ The Toss of a Lemon by Padma Viswanathan