Friday, August 01, 2008
Is It Friday Yet?
Those of you with multiple blogs or private blogs...if you could add your link to the Fill-Ins, that would be GREAT! Questions 1 and 2 this week are courtesy of Sherry; thanks!
Here we go:
1. If I could travel back in time, I'd go to 1930 or thereabouts when the Doctor overcame the Daleks attempt to create a hybrid race using human DNA.
2. Give me a full night's sleep or give me another round of raspberry ice.
3. I am listening to my husband mutter at his online game and the sound of me typing on my keypad.
4. Somewhere, someone is thinking, "What was it I was supposed to remember?
5. I'll always be wondering why I never read that book, especially since "that" book changes regularly.
6. My idea of a good time includes reading a good book, taking in a movie, enjoying dinner out, being healthy and spending time with my husband and furkids.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to a quiet evening since everyone will be drugged (after a day at the vets' for shots); tomorrow my plans include continuing to be a pin cushion for the kitty; and Sunday, I want to repeat Saturday all over again!
I apologize for not being more social this week and stopping in to visit your blogs. I have a good excuse, I promise. Tomorrow you'll find out why. Happy August!