Anya is in her thinking box. She's volunteered to help me with this week's Friday Fill Ins.
1. The last meal I had at a restaurant was an Islands' teriyaki chicken sandwich. And thank you, Islands, for not skimping on the teriyaki sauce!
2. Ticks, potholes, and people who abuse children are some of the things I intensely dislike.
3. The full moon is a sure sign that we'll have an extra busy day at the office.
4. "No" is one of my favorite
5. Sometimes it's best to keep my mouth shut.
6. The Dark Knight is the best movie I've seen so far this year!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the Olympic Games and catching up on my blog reading; tomorrow my plans include immersing myself in a book; and Sunday, I want to put on my comfy clothes, settle in on the couch with book in hand and spend the day lost in another world! I'm having an unofficial read-a-thon.
After all that hard work, Anya decides it's time for a nap. What better pillow than Anjin's foot?