1. Pick up the nearest book.
2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people, and acknowledge who tagged you.
He stared at me through the flickering blue flames, holding his ground. He would never forgive me for this, I knew it. Anger had made his face pale and drawn.
--from Nightwalker by Jocelynn Drake
Melody decided to include me in on the One Word Meme. I thought this would be the perfect time to offer up my responses.
All you have to do is answer the questions with one word, and tag four people.
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Chocolate
3. Your hair? Brown
4. Your mother? Daisies
5. Your father? Soldier
6. Your favorite thing? Books
7. Your dream last night? Dancing
8 Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream/goal? Reading
10. The room you’re in? Office
11. Your hobby? Reading
12. Your fear? Loneliness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 year? Home
14. What you’re not? Male
15. Muffins? Depends
16. One of your wish list items? Janeology
17. Where you grew up? U.S.A.
18. The last thing you did? Ate
19. What are you wearing? Soup
20. Favorite gadget? Computer
21. Your pets? Playful
22. Your computer? Awesome
23. Your mood? Sleepy
24. Missing someone? No
25. Your car? Purple
26. Something you’re not wearing? Hat
27. Favorite store? Bookstore
28. Like someone? Possibly
29. Your favorite color? None
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Today
In both cases, I will take the easy way out and refrain from tagging anyone specifically. If you have some time on your hands and want to play along, please do! Just let me know.