Questions courtesy of Jennifer this week; thanks, Jennifer!
1. Birthdays are a great time to treat yourself right.
2. Autumn is my favorite season because the weather begins to turn cooler and leaves start to change colors. The holidays are still ahead of me and yet they are close enough to touch. The end of the year is in reach. The World Series. There is a certain something in the air that makes me feel cozy and comfy during the fall season.
3. I feel my best when I am well rested, feel confident, and am doing something I enjoy.
4. Barbeque chicken pizza is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are sometimes deceiving.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was that life shouldn't always be taken so seriously.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to cuddling with my dog and torturing my cat with hugs and nuzzles; tomorrow my plans include spending time with my family and Sunday, I want to feel the sand beneath my toes as I walk along the beach!
What is the weather like today where you live?
Summer is definitely here. Temperatures went from scorching triple digits last week to the mid-9o's this week. For the past couple of mornings, I have been greeted by fog and a gentle mist when I head out for work, which has been a pleasant change. It isn't long before the sun burns right through and claims the day.
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
I probably fall somewhere around an eight.
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
There are blinds in some windows and curtains in others.
Name something that instantly cheers you up.
The sight of a book in the mailbox or sitting on th back walkway when I get home from work.
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
Lately I have been pushing it once on those mornings I have to wake up to my alarm.