1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to bungee jump!
2. These triple digit temperatures we have been having lately remind me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my heart.
4. Snorkeling and going to a hockey game are two things I'd like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons make a lemon pie.
6. Playing soccer in the rain is one of my favorite childhood memories.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting a good night's sleep, tomorrow my plans include seeing the second Chronicles of Narnia movie and Sunday, I want to catch up on Lost and Grey's Anatomy!
What is the nearest big city to your home?Los Angeles, California
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?
I am supposed to keep secrets? Oops.
Some secrets I refuse to keep. Others I keep quite well, except maybe from my husband. Most people say he doesn't count when I warn them that I share just about everything with him. I suppose though that since they know I'm likely to tell him, it really isn't breaking a confidence, is it?
Describe your hair (color, texture, length).
My hair is dark brown in color and falls just below my chin in a bob style cut. I have slightly wavy hair.
What kind of driver are you? Courteous? Aggressive? Slow?I tend to fall on the courteous side of the spectrum, however, it does not pay to be too courteous on the roads in Southern California or else you will not make it very far--too many other drivers are quite aggressive, you see. I also admit that sometimes I will drive slow when someone is riding my bumper in the slow lane when the fast lane is open and clear. I sometimes do speed. Don't tell anyone though, okay?
When was the last time you had a really bad week?
A better question would be when have I had a really good week. I guess the worst of the worst recently would have been that awful week in March. Heck, the entire month of March was rotten.