Friday, November 16, 2007
Gift Giving Fun & Friday Fill-In # 8: Giving Thanks
Have you ever taken part in a Secret Santa or Secret Pal Gift Exchange? Litblogger Nymeth is organizing a Blogger Christmas Exchange this holiday season. Be sure and stop by her blog for details!
1. The things I give thanks for this Thanksgiving are my family (animals included), my job, and the cool evening breeze.
2. My Thanksgiving traditions include taking in a movie and spending the day at home with my husband and the animals.
3. The best part about Thanksgiving is having an extra day off from work.
4. My favorite Thanksgiving food is hot yams with melted marshmallows on top (which, unfortunately, I haven't had in years).
5. I cannot think of a single moment that was the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me on Thanksgiving.
6. After the meal, I check my e-mail (we dine out for Thanksgiving dinner, and so there's no clean up to worry about--just a big tip).
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a leisurely walk under the stars, tomorrow my plans include a visit to the movie theater, lunch out and perhaps a stop at the bookstore, and Sunday, I want to forget that the day after is Monday when I have to return to work!