Two names you go by:
1. Susan (At least my postman thinks so. I am always getting her mail.)
2. Tracy (I just got tired of correcting people and so Tracy it is.)
Two things you are wearing right now:
1. My PJs
2. Wet hair
Two of your favorite things to do:
1. Reading, of course. You did not see that one coming, did you?
ReadingPlaying with my animals. There is no better stress reliever--I cannot stay in a bad mood around my sweet cat and lovable dog.
Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. My bed. I am oh-so tired right now. I have been up since 3:45 a.m. and am ready to crash.
2. A free shopping spree at Borders. Did you really expect any less of me? And yes, even as tired as I am. I would muster a third wind just for that.
Two favorite pets you have had/have:
1. My precious cat who is all curled up in his bed doing exactly what I should be doing right now: sleeping.
2. My ever playful dog who has decided that it is time to play. Right before bedtime, no less.
Two things you ate today:
1. A bowl of cereal. For a little while there I thought I might have chipped my tooth on the granola. It was a false alarm, thank goodness.
2. Del Taco. Terrible, I know, but it is an addiction.
Two people you last talked to:
1. My husband. He is sitting at his computer right behind me. He's really the reason I am still awake. It is not the CD like I tried to convince you. That was just a convenient excuse so he would not feel guilty about keeping me up.
2. My dog. I asked him why he always wedges his bone between my shoulder and the chair. Do you think he's trying to put the bone on my shoulder? That would be a neat trick.
Two things you're doing tomorrow:
1. Sleeping in, I hope. Realistically that probably will not happen. Animals. You know how it is.
2. Spending some much needed time reading. Otherwise I will be one grumpy Literary Feline.
Two longest car rides:
1. From California to New York/Canada.
2. And back again.
Two favorite holidays:
1. My birthday. It used to be a real holiday, but then California decided it was not good enough to be a one. Stupid state legislature.
2. Christmas. I love Christmas music, what else is there to say? It's actually the only holiday I decorate for.
Two favorite beverages:
1. Ice cold water on a hot summer day.
2. Luke warm water on a cold winter day.
I am afraid I cannot take anymore of this wakefulness. I am heading for bed.
(update: so much for sleeping in. It's 5:30 a.m. and my allergies will not play nice this morning. Ugh.)
Friday, November 16, 2007
Because I am very sleepy, but trying hard to stay up just a little longer, at least until the end of the CD I am listening to, I thought I would play along with Florinda who posted this meme on her blog, The 3 R's: Reading, 'Riting, and Randomness.