Friday, June 12, 2009
TGIF: Mail Call & Friday Fill Ins (June 12, 2009)
1. I grew up thinking that my parents chose my name by drawing it out of a hat full of slips of paper with names beginning with "W". I would come to learn, however, that, while my parents did purposefully seek out a "W" name, they were quick to settle on "Wendy" from Peter Pan. No hat involved.
2. Stop, You're Killing Me! was the last website I visited before coming here.
3. Why don't you kick off your shoes and stay awhile, and maybe leave a comment? I'd love to hear from you!
4. Reading a book right before falling asleep for the night helps me relax.
5. Thanks for the well wishes! I haven't been very good about staying off my ankle what with the sofa and love seat shopping and all. Those furniture warehouses are huge! I will do better this weekend. Promise.
6. Arrogance and rudeness are very off-putting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trying out my new sofa (if it's actually delivered same day like they promise) and finishing off season 2 of Torchwood, tomorrow my plans include cozying up with a book (and staying off my foot) and Sunday, I want to avoid thinking about having to go back to work on Monday!