This summer, after book blogging was patronized in the mainstream media, Amy from My Friend Amy made a suggestion that we celebrate book blogging. From that idea, Book Blogger Appreciation Week was born. Many of us have participated in interviews, contests, give-a-ways, and through awards; but this would never have happened were it not for the dream, perseverance, planning, hard work and dedication of Amy. This has been a wonderful week and as members of the Book Blogging community, in one voice we want to thank Amy for all that she has done.
Amy, you are truly the Queen of Book Bloggers and we love you!
1. There is no need for an expensive cat toy when you have an Amazon box handy.
2. Where in the heck did the book I was reading walk off to now?
3. Reading just a couple of chapters is all I managed to do during my lunch break.
4. Prospects for my house are still up in the air.
5. Take time to read a book is the message I have for you today.
6. Simplicity and tranquility are just what I could use right about now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to figuring out where I put that book, tomorrow my plans include a little bit of this and a lot of that and Sunday, I want to watch my kitty attack her brothers' tails!