It was time to weed through my bookshelves again and see which books were ready to find new homes. It couldn't have been better timing with the Book Giveaway Carnival kicking off today.
All the listed books are ones I have read and reviewed here on Musings of a Bookish Kitty; the copies have been read once and are in good condition. Click on the book covers to be taken directly to my reviews of each of the books.
Apples and Oranges: My Brother and Me, Lost and Found
by Marie Brenner
by Cecilia Samartin
The House on Tradd Street
by Karen White
by Thomas Perry
Walking Through Walls
by Philip Smith
by Christine Weiser
Admittedly, this was far from a favorite of mine, but that does not mean one of you might not enjoy it. For a different take on the novel visit Peeking Between the Pages.
1. Leave a comment below with an answer to the following question (entries without a response to the question will not be entered in the giveaway.):
Of all the books you have read so far this year, which one is your favorite?
2. In your comment, specify which book you would like to win. Winners can only win one book, but you may enter for as many or as few of the listed titles as you desire.
3. If your e-mail address is not easily accessible on your blog or website, please leave your e-mail address in your comment.
4. Giveaways are open to everyone (bloggers and non-bloggers alike) who has a valid mailing address.
5. The deadline to enter is March 7th at 11:59 PM (Pacific Time).
Be sure and stop by Bookroom Reviews for a list of other giveaways being hosted this week.
Thank you for entering and good luck!