When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
Three weeks ago. I tried a new hair salon that is close to home and was quite pleased with the results.
Name one thing you miss about being a child.
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Most definitely Spanish for both practical reasons and the beauty of the language. I actually studied Spanish in high school and college, but I never was able to master it. I am so out of practice now that many of those early lessons are completely lost to me now.
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be . . .
A little further along in my TBR (To Be Read) collection than I am right now.
All questions this week are courtesy of the original founder of the Friday Fill-Ins, Megan.
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have another long weekend. That's this weekend, isn't it? Yippee!
2. Bare shelves are the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my house keys.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be pepper because it adds a little spice to life.
5. People who do not know what a shift key is for is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was thank goodness I do not have to go in to work tomorrow.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing in a sparkling clean house; tomorrow my plans include celebrating my anniversary and Sunday, I want to celebrate a little more!