Friday, July 25, 2008
Friday Fill In Fun
Questions 4-6 this week are courtesy of Sherry!
1. I believe whatever doesn't kill you turns into goat cheese.
2. If you're good at something, teach others how to do it well too.
3. Why so many people do not read books, I do not know.
4. Something is out there; it's casting an awfully big shadow.
5. If my life were a sitcom, it would be titled Musings of a Bookish Kitty. So unoriginal, I know.
6. Sitting on my back porch [if you don't have one, use your imagination] I see lots of dirt.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to hanging out with my husband and the animals, watching episodes of season 2 of the new Dr. Who; tomorrow my plans include a bowl of ice cream and a piece of chocolate cake; and Sunday, I want to take an early morning walk and an afternoon of reading!