When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
Three weeks ago. I tried a new hair salon that is close to home and was quite pleased with the results.
Name one thing you miss about being a child.
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Most definitely Spanish for both practical reasons and the beauty of the language. I actually studied Spanish in high school and college, but I never was able to master it. I am so out of practice now that many of those early lessons are completely lost to me now.
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be . . .
A little further along in my TBR (To Be Read) collection than I am right now.
All questions this week are courtesy of the original founder of the Friday Fill-Ins, Megan.
1. Oh, I can't wait until I have another long weekend. That's this weekend, isn't it? Yippee!
2. Bare shelves are the first thing I see when I open my refrigerator.
3. I never leave home without my house keys.
4. If I were a condiment, I would be pepper because it adds a little spice to life.
5. People who do not know what a shift key is for is really high up on my list of pet peeves.
6. The last thing I thought of before I went to bed was thank goodness I do not have to go in to work tomorrow.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to relaxing in a sparkling clean house; tomorrow my plans include celebrating my anniversary and Sunday, I want to celebrate a little more!
Happy Anniversary, Wendy!ReplyDelete
Happy Anniversay, Wendy! I hope you guys have a wonderful weekend!ReplyDelete
In five years, I see myself deeper in a TBR mountain, lol!!
Your dessert made me chuckle, Wendy, and I answered #1 the same way you did - except for the "it's this weekend" part :-).ReplyDelete
Happy anniversary, and have a great weekend!
A toast to you. Happy Anniversary. Enjoy the weekend! :)ReplyDelete
Haha! Your dessert answer made me laugh! Have a wonderful weekend, and again, Happy Anniversary! :)ReplyDelete
Happy Anniversary, Wendy! :DReplyDelete
I have a feeling your TBR list will grow over the next five years hahaha...
CJ - Thank you!ReplyDelete
April - Thanks! I have a feeling in five years I'll be deeper in too, but I'm trying to remain optimisitic. :-)
Florinda - Thank you! I hope you get another long weekend soon!
Matt - Thank you so much! I hope you have a nice weekend too.
Nat - Thanks! I got new toys and treats for the cat and dog to help celebrate the day, and we've been having a fun filled morning. :-)
Alice - Thank you! I do hope that I will at least have some of the older ones read in five years. New ones that I'll add don't yet count. :-)
TBR pile will never get lesser IMO because we're always piling them up, LOL! Hope you've a great weekend, Wendy!ReplyDelete
I'm really trying to shrink mine, but I know it's probably impossible. LOL I hope you have a great weekend too, Melody.ReplyDelete
Happy Belated Anniversary!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Janet!ReplyDelete