This week Amy provided the questions; thank you, Amy! And...here we go!
1. Dancing to the bookstore while carrying a wallet full of cash makes me feel giddy.
2. The last time I was at the veterinarian's office I nearly feinted at the sight of the bill.
3. When I drive I sing out loud because no one else can hear. And now that hands free cell phone usage is required while driving, I don't have to worry about looking too out of place.
4. I saw baby kitty standing on my husband's foot trying to get a better look at big brother cat who was all the way across the room.
5. Give me a comfy chair, give me books, give me time to enjoy them all.
6. Next week I am looking forward to Friday (and more Friday Fill-Ins)!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to dinner out and settling in to watch the Olympics; tomorrow my plans include taking Anya to the vet for her second set of vaccinations, continuing to monitor Parker who has been under the weather, and playing fetch with Riley; and Sunday, I want to enjoy time with my family!
Ready to go to work.