1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are lemon and ice! Ice water with a touch of lemon is perfect on a warm spring day like this. Or maybe even a tall glass of lemonade . . . Yum!
2. The things I encounter at work often amaze me. And not necessarily in a good way.
3. You can keep doing that (throwing the ball) forever, the dog is obsessed with playing fetch.
4. Hot water and cocoa powder, mix it all together and voila! You have hot chocolate!
5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow anything at all that might live longer than a week or so. I have a brown thumb, remember?
6. Steaming hot biscuits are best au naturel.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the third episode of The Dresden Files, tomorrow my plans include possibly taking in a movie and Sunday, I want to do a little reading!
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
As long as I have something to wear, I enjoy getting dressed up now and then. A lot would depend on what I was getting dressed up for. If it's dinner, I would take casual over fancy any day. If it's a wedding or some other important event, then I'll dress up happily. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would probably say my enjoyment for getting dressed up is about a 6.
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
I am a frequent radio channel changer, especially when I am alone in the car (I don't usually flip channels when in the company of others). I go between a couple of country music stations and three rock/pop stations that play a variety of music from oldies on up to more contemporary music.
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
I love timepieces. I collect miniature clocks, as a matter of fact. Most are gifts I have received over the years. It has been awhile since I actually bought a clock for myself, and so I could not tell you when that was. I bought a watch last year around this time, I know. I really like watches too.