Friday, November 23, 2007
Friday Fill-Ins #9
Janet posted the Friday Fill-In's just in time!
1. I enjoy a good book more than anything else. (Well, maybe spending the day with my husband is much more preferable, but I like it when I can do both at the same time. )
2. Blogging satisfies my need for feeling like a part of a community.
3. When I look at a full moon, I feel that it's going to be one of those crazy days at work.
4. If I want a snack, I usually reach for a 100-calorie pack of toasted wheat thins.
5. The most recent movie I saw was Enchanted, and it made my Thanksgiving feel especially festive .
6. If only my dog wasn't feeling so poorly right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating a piece of that cranapple pie (which hubby is serving up right this very minute!), tomorrow my plans include taking the dog to the vet first thing in the morning, and Sunday, I want to laze around the house, read, and catch up on this past week's TV shows!