Friday, November 02, 2007
Friday Fill-In #6 & The About Us Meme
1. Settling on the couch with a good book is my favorite form of therapy.
2. If you get my voice mail you'll hear a very bored sounding husband .
3. My favorite product EVER is a book, of course!
4. I see something cute and furry that steals my heart every time I see them (my dog and cat).
5. When I'm grumpy everyone is a brainless twit. Maybe not everyone, but close.
6. Making up and singing silly songs that come out of nowhere is my strangest habit.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hiding under the covers, tomorrow my plans include catching a movie at the local theater and Sunday, I want to chase the animals around the house!
Melody tagged me for The Little About Us Meme. All my secrets laid bare. Okay, so maybe that's an overstatement. If you feel so inclined, feel free to participate!
The basic facts:
Who is your significant other? Anjin
How long have you been together? 16 years (Married 9 years)
How old is your Significant Other? He is three months older than I am.
Who eats more? I do.
Who says "I love you" first? He did.
Who sings better? I think he does, but he says I do. I definitely sing more!
Who's older? He is, but only slightly.
Who's smarter? It depends on the subject matter really. In general, I think we are about equal in that category.
Whose temper is worse? He is quicker to anger than I am, but I hold onto it longer.
Who does the laundry? We both do.
Who does the dishes? Besides the dishwasher? We both do, but mostly him.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
Whose feet are bigger? He has bigger feet.
Whose hair is longer? Mine.
Who's better with the computer? Definitely he is.
Who mows the lawn? Neither of us. Steve does.
Who pays the bills? My husband writes the checks. We both earn the money to pay them.
Who cooks dinner? When we aren't eating out or bringing food in, my husband does.
Who drives when you are together? Usually my husband.
Who pays when you go out to dinner? My husband most often does.
Who's the most stubborn? I think I am, but he can be pretty stubborn at times too.
Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? It varies. Sometimes saying one way or the other isn't necessary.
Whose parents do you see more? We see his parents more often. They live closer.
Who named your dog/cat? Our dog was named by both of us. I think I originally came up with the name, but we both agreed it was the right one. We ran through so many options . . . It was not an easy process. As for the cat, the vet's assistant recommended his name to us and it stuck.
Who kisses who first? We take turns initiating kisses and hugs.
Who asked who out? He asked me.
Who's more sensitive? It used to be that I would tell you that I was and in some ways it's still true, but my husband can be very sensitive as well.
Who's taller? He definitely is. By almost a foot.
Who has more friends? I do.
Who has more siblings? I suppose I do. We were both raised in two child homes, however.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? We share the pants in our relationship. I tend to always get the left pant leg since I'm left handed, and he the right because he's right handed. It works out perfectfully.