Friday, October 19, 2007
Someone Loves Me & Friday Fill-In #4
Friday Fill-In has a new home! If you get the chance, stop in and say hello to Janet, our wonderful meme hostess.
1. October . . . always feels like such a short ;it goes by so quickly; too quickly really.
2. Dust bunnies . . . don't scare me!
3. Haunted houses . . . hold in secrets that are bursting to get out.
4. My favorite scary movie is . . . not a horror film . . . because . . . more often than not, I find horror movies amusing rather than chilling. Give me a good psychological thriller any day.
5. I hope you will take the time to say hello and leave a comment for . . . me.
6. It was a dark and stormy night . . . and I was snuggled up in bed with my book in hand, animals close by and my husband snoring softly beside me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to . . . catching up on a couple of TV shows I skipped earlier in the week . . . , tomorrow my plans include . . . sleeping in as long as the cat will let me, . . . and Sunday, I want to . . . stay in my pajamas all day, curl up on the couch with my book, and read to my heart's content. In between loads of laundry, that is!
Melody of Melody's Reading Corner awarded me with the I Love Your Blog Award. Thank you very much, Melody! The feeling is mutual.
It is impossible for me to select just a two or three bloggers who I would honor with this award. Just when I think of one blog, a dozen others come to mind. There are so many blogs I enjoy visiting, each having influenced me in some way. Thank you.