Thursday, January 17, 2008
Friday Fill-In: My Eyes Are Not Really Green
1. The last compliment I got was from a coworker; she said I had beautiful green eyes.
2. I'm reading Merciless by Richard Montanari and War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy.
3. I woke up today and thought just another 9 minutes of sleep, please!
4. Why does it never fail that when I plan to leave work early, I end up staying past my regular time to leave?
5. The last thing I ate was a bag of baby carrots.
6. January is going by faster than I anticipated.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on my blog hopping, taking in an episode of Dexter (Season One), and staying up later than I probably should considering how tired I am; tomorrow my plans include enjoying the good weather and Sunday, I want to treat like Saturday since Monday is a work holiday!