Friday, January 11, 2008
Friday Fill In
1. My favorite song of 2007 was Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol (I think it was actually released in 2006, but it was my 2007 song come the end of the year).
2. I'm most tempted by the bookstore that happens to be on my way to wherever I may be going at any given time.
3. Today I want time to stretch as long as it can so I can enjoy the day to its fullest (can you tell it is my day off today?).
4. The last thing I took a picture of was my cat climbing up my husband's shorts (he wasn't wearing them at the time).
5. You and I have memories that we hold dear and near to our hearts as well as those we wish we could flush down the toilet and forget ever took place.
6. The most recent movie I’ve seen that I really enjoyed was Atonement.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to fast food, veging in front of my computer and blog hopping while my husband goes on his Friday night raid, and then perhaps curling up with a book before drifting off to sleep; tomorrow my plans include taking down the Christmas tree, putting away all the boxes of Christmas decorations that never got opened, and pulling out of my TBR room all of my challenge books for the year (which I cannot believe I have not done yet!) and Sunday, I want to finish up the laundry, get it a little more reading, and watch the second episode of this season's The Wire.