2. I don't especially care for raw tomatoes.
3. My favorite health and beauty product is a good moisturizing lotion.
4. If only I could hop on the cross-country train and go for a nice long ride.
5. Well, first of all, I am never going to agree with with my husband that the 30th Anniversary Chocolate Cake Cheesecake is better than the Chocolate Coconut Cream Cheesecake.
6. My two sleepy cats, my drowsy-eyed dog, and an angry alarm clock that came to life and chased after us all; those were the cast of characters in my most recent memorable dream and it was pretty weird.
7. And as for the weekend, I really am not sure what I have planned. It may depend on how my ankle is holding up. My husband and I have been watching the 3rd season of Closer, and so I imagine we will do more of the same over the weekend. I also foresee a bit of blog hopping in the near future along with some quality time with a book or two.
It was with that in mind and wondering if it would be easier to match my blog name with my online nickname, that I put the question to you: Which do you prefer? Musings of a Bookish Kitty or Musings of a Literary Feline? After all, I'm not rally that original.
31 for Musings of a Literary Feline
68 for Musings of a Bookish Kitty
My husband has refused to tell me which he prefers just yet. He knows all too well how I am easily swayed by his opinion on these matters. And he knows how much I labored over coming up with the name Musings of a Bookish Kitty in the first place. I thought it was too cutesy at the time, but I was afraid that people would get the impression that I only read "literary fiction" if I went with Literary Feline.
The identity crisis has passed for the moment. I am content with Musings of a Bookish Kitty. Although, I think I may change the name of my car instead.
Wouldn't this pretty Dutch windmill mailbox be fun to receive mail in every day? Here's a look inside my own mailbox on this Mailbox Monday on Friday:
(Many thanks to Dar from Peeking Through the Pages.)
And if you enter by June 6th, you will have a chance to win a copy of Michelle Richmond's No One You Know. (Note: Because of legal restrictions, the publisher is only able to send a giveaway copy to the USA and Canada; HOWEVER, because I am not so restricted, I am giving away an extra copy I have on hand, which is open to those outside of the USA and Canada.)
Just click in the titles of the books and it will take you to the sign-up pages!