1. Contact may cause my cat to start purring.
2. The parties hereto do mutually agree to eat a scoop of ice cream every night unless otherwise determined and agreed upon by all involved.
3. Disney parks sure have gotten crowded.
4. A good night's sleep sounds really good right about now!
5. I positively adore my animals.
6. My husband's happy dance always makes me smile.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to falling fast asleep, tomorrow my plans include counting my blessings and Sunday, I want to stretch out as long as possible before the start of the new work week!
Booking Through Thursday fell by the wayside with other things going on in my life right now. I hope to participate next week. I just cannot seem to catch a break health wise. Sadder still, however, is that a friend and coworker of mine who has been battling cancer for the past couple of years is nearing the end of her fight. While her body may be failing her, her spirit is strong. She had been looking forward to coming back to work and her wedding this spring. Melyssa is one of those people who brings sunshine, a pretty smile, a ready joke, a kind word to share, and a generous heart wherever she goes. Please keep her as well as her family in your thoughts and prayers.
Edited at 9:18 a.m., 03/15/2008: The doctor upped the dosage of Melyssa's pain medication so that she would be more comfortable and be able to sleep. She passed away in her sleep late last night. The earth has lost a great person, but God has gained an angel. My prayers are with her family.