1. My blueprint for success includes getting plenty of sleep, drinking lots of water, and taking time out for oneself even when things get really hectic.
2. A candy cane was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is still out there undiscovered. I have used several different moisturizers over the years, but cannot say I like one over the other.
4. Book shopping can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about the time I lived in a tree house for a week, eating sauerkraut and hot dogs and reading nothing but old Highlights magazines, but that would be a lie and you'd see right through it.
6. My ability to tell a one liner with a straight face is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to enjoying a late dinner with my husband and catching up on some reading; tomorrow my plans include taking in a movie and maybe doing a little blog hopping; and Sunday, I want to stay up late and relish the idea that I don't have to be at work again until Wednesday!
Anya is playing with the snake Monica sent her. It's one of her favorite toys.
Anya hasn't yet learned to jump up to each level of the tree yet, and so she does it the hard way. She's headed up to join Parker.
Anya and Parker lazing around.