Questions courtesy of MindFul Mimi who had some thought- provoking ones this week; thank you, Mimi!
1. For me monotony is the opposite of creativity.
2. Broken For You by Stephanie Kallos was the last excellent book I read. (based on a look back of my last 5 star rating)
3. I like fill-ins because they are simple yet thought provoking and are a great way to sign off the work week.
4. In nature I like looking at all there is to see! I especially love being surrounded by trees near a mountain lake with little critters and deer wandering about.
5. The best candidate should win the US election.
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was I was pretending to be Santa Claus.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing a little blog hopping and reading; tomorrow my plans include figuring out how to hook my laptop up to the printer; and Sunday, I want to laze around the house and read in typical Literary Feline fashion!