My friend Chris posted this meme on her site, and I thought it would be fun to play along.
The rules are simple. Post 6 things that recently made you happy. Tag 6 people if you want to, but I'm going to take the easy way out and tag anyone who wants to play along. Everyone needs a little happiness once in awhile.
1. Having my cat and dog cuddled up next to me while I read.
2. My husband's smile, one especially reserved for me.
3. Butterfly Kisses.
4. A beautiful warm fall day.
5. Buttercream frosting lotion.
6. Curling up with a good book.
Take the nearest book next to you and answer the following questions:
Title and Author:
Silence of the Grave by Arnaldur Indridason
Is the book dedicated to anyone? If so, who?
This particular book is not dedicated to anyone actually.
What is the first sentence?
He knew at once it was a human bone, when he took it from the baby who was sitting on the floor chewing it.
Turn to page 47. Please share the first sentence of the first full paragraph.
He crept into the room.