1. If I were a tree I would be . . . a weeping willow. . . because . . . according to the birthday chart, that's the tree I fell from (as it turns out, it just happens to be my favorite type of tree anyway).
2. If I were a bird I would fly over . . . the Sierra Nevada Mountains (rugged and beautiful).
3. If I were a book I hope I would be . . . a well loved and often read novel.
4. If I were a car . . . Mini Cooper.
5. If I could get rid of one piece of technology it would definitely be . . . commercials. . . because . . . I have no use for them.
6. If I could get rid of one bad habit at a snap of the fingers it would be . . . pushing the snooze button one too many times in the morning.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to . . . settling in with my book and going to bed early . . . , tomorrow my plans include . . . taking in a movie and spending the day any which way I want . . . and Sunday, I want to. . . rewind to Saturday!
The time has come to announce the winners of my duplicate TBR books drawings! If I could, I would go out and buy each of you a copy of the book(s) you put your name in for, but when I suggested it to my husband, he gave me one of those looks. You know the one. I guess I do need to make my car payment this month . . .
The Fencing Master by Arturo Perez-Reverte
Dewey at The Hidden Side of a Leaf!
The winner of
Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult
Gautami Tripathy at My Own Little Reading Room!
Congratulations! All I need now are the winners mailing addresses, and I will put your books in the mail as soon as I am able. You can send your address via e-mail to literaryfelineATgmailDOTcom.
Thank you to all who participated!