Melanie over at The Indextrious Reader tagged me for this gem of a meme. It's a great way to get to know each other a little better.
Four jobs I have had or currently have in my life:
1. I worked in a printing plant on the factory floor. I stapled, collated, shrink wrapped, and boxed manuals and the like. I learned to hate Paula Abdul's Rush, Rush and Stevie Wonder's Jungle Fever because I heard it three or four times every day during the time I worked at the plant.
2. I was a maid for a short while for a housecleaning service and would be assigned to clean houses and offices.
3. I was a recreational aide for the city's after school and summer program. In other words, a glorified babysitter. I held this job during the summers of my college years. I was assigned to the kindergarten aged children (about 7 to 15 children depending on the day) and would come up with arts and crafts, sports and other activities to keep the children occupied all day.
4. During my college years, I also worked as a circulation desk assistant at the university library and later was a circulation desk supervisor.
Four countries I have been to:
I'm afraid I can't list four as I've only been to two outside of my own country. I have been to several different states within the United States, however and so am not completely homebound.
Four places I’d rather be right now:
Being as I'm home at this moment, I cannot list that one . . .
1. A mountain cabin overlooking a lake.
2. Sitting on the porch at a beach house overlooking the ocean.
3. At a baseball game.
4. At the movie theater watching the latest Bourne movie.
Four foods I like to eat:
1. Barbecue Chicken Pizza
2. Frozen Yogurt/Ice Cream
3. Cheese Enchiladas
If you haven't done this one already, consider yourself tagged!